The following terms and conditions apply to your access to and use of the www.designreviewwest.org site (the website). The website is for the delivery of Design Review services – participants can upload information, Panel members and other consultees such as local authorities, statutory providers, community groups, agents and design practices can access agendas and confidential background information relating to Design Review services. This information will be held privately, administered by Design West and accessed by a log-in service. Other information on the website is freely available to the public.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- No content is to be posted or transmitted that is abusive, defamatory, fraudulent, libellous, obscene, threatening, unlawful or violates property rights (with or without a copyright or trademark)
- Content will not be added that has a virus or some other destructive programme that might damage the website
- You will not use the website to violate the rights of others or any illegal activity
- You will not advertise or sell products or services to others
- You will not falsely represent yourself or your affiliation with any individual or organisation
- In order for you to post content you must have the permission of all those who have any rights to the content
- Personal data about other users may not be collected or stored by users of this site
You fully accept these terms and conditions and follow the guidelines below.
The material on this site is subject to copyright protection.
In order to use this website fully, you will need to log on to our site, and agree to our terms and conditions.
Responsibility for the confidentiality of your password is yours and you should notify us of any unauthorised use or your registration, user account or password.
Authorisation to reproduce material appearing on this website from a third party would need their permission. If you believe that your property has been used in any way that would be considered copyright infringement, please contact Design West.
No legal responsibility is accepted by Design West for any errors, omissions or misleading statements provided by third parties. Inclusion of any named product or organisation in this website does not in any way imply endorsement or recommendation by Design West.
By disclosing any personal information to Design West you consent to its collection and storage by Design West.
We will take every care to prevent any abuses, if any material appears on this site that is objectionable or offensive in any, immediately report it to Design West.
Design West may suspend or terminate your use of the site, if you violate any of the conditions laid out in these terms and conditions, Design West may bar you from future access to the site. Design West will not be liable to you.
Design West reserves the right to delete any content submitted to or appearing on the site if it feels necessary.
Design West is not responsible for the accuracy of any messages or postings on the website. If you believe that any content posted on the site is defamatory or otherwise violates the spirit of these terms, please contact Design West.
If we decide to change these terms and conditions, we will post notice of those changes on our home page. Should you object to any modifications please notify Design West.
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owners.